Wednesday 16 June 2010

Yayyy 1st goal reached!!

I am sooo happy!! I lost 2lb tonight and i reached my 1st goal of 23st8lb i know it sounds like a silly goal but i can now start going on my wii fit and i'm not to heavy for it anymore!! YIPPPEEE!!!
I brought it to spur me on, and its done just that.. Im going to set it up tomorrow and see what all the hype is about.
On an even better note ive only got 1lb until ive lost 2st!! i honestly cannot belive how easy i am finding it. I think its because im so motivated this time and i really do feel 1000 times better in myself ive even been walking to work for the 1st time in over 3 years! It takes about 20 - 25 mins each way but i feel so much better for it.
Well thats got all the excitedness out of my system i'll update tomorrow to let you know how i got on with the wii! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment